1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S New Bob Allen Shooting Vests USA Made

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kenf, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenf

kenf Active Member

PRICES REDUCED-TAKE $30 off this week. I want to sell these here before I move them to Ebay. I'll ship it to you for that price.

Guys, I have several USA made Bob Allen shooting vests in Large and XL. There are rights and lefts, leather or cloth pads, mesh and solids. I have a variety of colors and styles. All prices include priority shipping to your door. All vests are first come first served.

I only have two left hand vests one is Bob Allen and the second is a Chimere. I'm asking $65 for the Bob Allen. It is model 092S in XL, Solid with reloaders pouch. Has shell/choke loops and a pocket for more tubes. Ask for #26 Sold Pending Funds

2. kenf

kenf Active Member

Here is the other lefty. It is a Mesh Chimere in Burgundy, size large. Has a reloaders pouch in back, plus three pockets in the front and a zippered pocket on the right. The pad is a full length in leather. It is thin for good gun feel. Priced at $45- ask for #28.

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

This is a BA model 102M in Sage size Large. Pretty standard vest, cloth international pad, large chest pocket for cards and shells. Would make a nice spare. $45 to your door. Ask for #19. SPF

4. kenf

kenf Active Member

Here is a fancier vest. This is a 260M in Navy Blue size large. Full Mesh front and back. 3/4 length leather pad, not real thick. Double shell pockets up front, plus a choke tube/ spare shell pouch and chest pocket. Reloaders pouch in rear. Waist adjusts for fit. $70 to your door. Ask for #13. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

5. kenf

kenf Active Member

I have quite a few more of these to put up in all different styles and colors. In the leather pad vest in right hand I have Silver, Red, Forest Green and Navy Blue. I also have two solids in Gray and Royal Blue. Check back often.

6. dzneff

dzneff Member

kenf,

Where are you located?

Dennis

7. kenf

kenf Active Member

bawana, I got your e-mail about the Bob Allen and Backfence coats.

I'm just South of Pittsburgh.

The Backfence is a good quality coat geared toward rainy or chilly weather, although I do shoot with several guys who layer and use theirs in the winter also. They have a website, google backfence sportswear.

8. kenf

kenf Active Member

Here is a 088M Clay Bird Vest in Large. No reloaders pouch, full length leather international pad, front shell pockets have buttons to open for extra room. This one is missing insert-a-pad but does have the pocket. $65 shipped. Ask for #14.

9. kenf

kenf Active Member

275M Navy Size Large- Has Full length international pad in black leather, button front pockets for extra room, chest pocket and shell loops, no rear pouch. $70 shipped. Ask for #17

10. kenf

kenf Active Member

093M Silver Size Large- Has the full length international pad in black leather, rear reloaders pouch, double front shell pockets, a choke tube pocket and three shell loops. This is a shorter vest by about four inches or so, marked for youth or ladies, or smaller guys, no offense. $75 shipped. Ask for #16 SPF

11. kenf

kenf Active Member

250M XL in Navy, comes with cloth full length international pad, choke tube pocket, buttoned front shell pockets for extra room, chest pocket and shell loops, no rear pouch. $75 shipped. Ask for #18. SOld Pending Funds

12. kenf

kenf Active Member

088S- Gray Clay Bird Vest- SOLID- same style vest as #14 above with the solid back. Buttoned front shell pockets for extra room and has the insert-a-pad option with the pad. $65 shipped. Ask for #12

13. kenf

kenf Active Member

Here is a Royal Blue in a 42 chest, size large, SOLID. Has a full length international pad in black leather, chest pocket and shell loops sewn inside the shell pockets. This is a shorter vest compared to the others, possibly for a youth shooter or ladies. $65 shipped. Ask for #10

14. kenf

kenf Active Member

088M Clay Bird Vest in Silver, Size Large, Mesh, Also has the insert-a-pad option with the pad. $65 shipped. Ask for #11

15. kenf

kenf Active Member

16. kenf

kenf Active Member

Guys,

I still have a lot of these vests left. Lets try $30 off.

Ken

17. Urbans

Urbans Member

I'll take #26 &#28 in XL. E-mail me @ frei454@aol.com Thanks.

18. kenf

kenf Active Member

urbans, you have mail

19. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Is that $30 off the price given for each vest?

20. kenf

kenf Active Member

yes everything is $30 off price given, and that includes shipping!

Thanks Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bob allen reloaders vest