1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: NcStar NC Star Mark III Tactical Series SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=ncstar-stp3942g-3-9x42-p4-sniper-mark-iii-tactical-series.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

NcStar Mark III Tactical 3-9x42 scope. Brand new in box with all factory paperwork, accessories, ect. This one has the P4 Sniper reticle. These scopes feature a full lifetime warranty.

Features of NCStar Mark III Tactical Series 3942G 3-9x 42mm Compact Rifle Scope:

Open Target Turrets

Fully Multi Coated Lenses

Built in sunshade

Quick focus eyepiece

Bullet drop compensator calibrated for the .223 cartridge w/ 55 grain bullet

Reticles Illuminate in Red or Green w/ multiple brightness settings

Integrated Quick Release mounting system

Great for an AR-15 or similar rifle. More info at: http://ncstar.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=39

$90 shipped to you.

2. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Have you sold a lot of NCStar product skeet man?

3. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I do not sell the ncstar line, this is a personal item, and is the only NcStar scope I've ever had.

4. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

up.

Great christmas present.

5. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Skeet man, I've had that scope on my DPMS A4 panther for the last 2 years. I use it for coyote calling. No problems what so ever. Works for me and yes I have other name brand scopes. Not a wide field of view, but works just fine on running targets.

Steve

6. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Steve- Thanks for the info.

It does look like a really neat scope, esp w/ the built in drop compensator for 55gr .223 bullets. I would keep it for myself, but unfortunately I don't have anything to put it on at this point (would look kinda out of place on my kolar LOL).

A higher end scope with all the features this one has would be many times the price I would guess, if there is even anything comparable.

7. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.