1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S NCP 390 Price Reduced

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mod12man, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mod12man

mod12man TS Member

My safe has no room, so I need to move this gun. Reducing the price to 1600 plus shipping (around $60 with insurance) to your FFL. Very soft shooting
    NCP Elite 390 Beretta. 32" with all the bells and whistles. The usual gorgeous wood and craftmanship from Mr. DeVault. 4 chokes, wrenches, in the factory cardboard box. Thanks for looking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rrose

rrose TS Member

What would be the lop with out the adj pad,
    thx

3. mod12man

mod12man TS Member

its at 14 1/2" as is. it will adjust down to 13 1/2" with the adjuster. it would go down smaller if you used a smaller pad. it would go down even smaller (probably down to 12") if you removed the adjustable butt plate and put a pad directly on the wood. it will also adjust out longer than it is right now. this gun can be made to fit just about any right handed shooter with no cutting of the stock.

4. mod12man

mod12man TS Member

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

model12man you are too cheap. if i didn't have a 391ncp i'd be all over yours.
    i shot a ceasar guirini(spelling) magnus trap today after hearing how low the recoil on them was. compared to my ncp it kicked like a mule.jackmitch

6. mod12man

mod12man TS Member

I agree jack. Im just trying to clear some room in my safe, and since I usually shoot my Ithaca 5E for singles/handicap, and my Broadway for doubles, I figured I would offer this fine shooting gun to someone who actually uses it. Its a shame to see it just sitting there in the safe.

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Man what a deal this is!!! I sold mine for 2000.00 and it wasn't any nicer then this one. This has the 32 inch barrel which is hard to come by.Jeff

8. Tundra

Tundra TS Member

Ditto on what the others are saying. I also have a Devault 391 12 gauge and its fantastic, and Dennis is shipping my 391 20 gauge this week to me.

I think money is getting tight. Thats why its still here. Best of luck.

Paul

9. smoking clays

smoking clays Member

model12man is this a left or right handed gun

Randy

10. mod12man

mod12man TS Member

gun is right handed with a palm swell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.