1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F S MX8 Receiver and 29.5 sporting barrels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fri, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fri

fri Member

I have an MX8C reciever #122,000 range Also have a Sporting flat tapered rib O/U barrell that is Pro Ported.Similar # range. The barrels have factory chokes.
    Please mail me driectly with questions and for pricing.
    Thank you Fritz

2. fri

fri Member

Hello, Mike The reciever is in nice shape with a small spot of blue wear on the left side of the iron where it meets the receiver. The barrels are in nice condition with no blue wear. $2250 fot the receiver and iron $2,200 for the barrels.
    Thank you, Fritz

3. fri

fri Member

Thanks Mike,
    The barrels are 29.5 inches long with a flat tapered rib,side vents,. 5 factory screw chokes. The the bores are 725" and the weight is 1.68kg. Pro Ported in top and bottom They came off an MX8C. I am asking $2200 for them
    Fritz

4. fri

fri Member

MIKE,
    SAMLL BORE......, BIG BORE
    FRITZ

5. fri

fri Member

MIKE,
    THANKS FOR THE NOD. YOU THINK THE BARRELS ARE PRICED OKAY. hOW ABOUT THE RECEIVER? WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE A " WOW I JUST GOT A GOOD DEAL PRICE" YET LEAVING ME MOST OF MY SELF RESPECT?
    THANKS, FRITZ

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

And Mike, I think you did ok with all those sales. Jake

7. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Mike, You are leaving lots of questions with all the deletions. Is not the purpose of this forum to pass information? I don't want to gore anyone's ox. But, reality is what it is. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.