1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***F/S MX2000RS Combo - One of a kind***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shootrman, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

That is one fine looking piece. I presently have a MX2000RS but only with the single. If I had the bucks I would buy this in a minute. What would you be asking for the double if you would split the set?

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

You will not go wrong buying this gun from this man! I have seen this gun up close and it is as described. Rick Gibbs Bump de Bump!

3. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Hup Again!

4. happy

happy Member

Would someone buy this gun so I can collet on next years bet with Harv. He had to get a Kolar even though His Handicap average was over 94 from the 27 with the P gun. He's a slow learner and hasn't gone through a slump yet in his shooting career. That's why I bet him on next years averages going down due to new gun, But someone needs to buy his old gun so he can't go back. He did beat me by one target today in a club shoot and is shooting the K gun well at the moment. I just can't convince him to keep shooting the gun that got him to the averages he has now. The gun is in great shape. He cleans it after every shoot and it is the triple bling bling edition. Enough gold to fill all the teeth on a NFL football player. NOrm

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Normy missed you at the members mtg last night. Even tho it was just one target, It was a loss for you... Navy Seals call it "First Loser". I hate to say it, but I think you shouldn't have bet him about next year. I think that he could pick up a freaken HUUUGGLLLuu and give lots of people a really hard time from WWWAAAYUYY back there. It's definately the Indian in that case, and his new gun is so pretty. Now if he gets a skeet barrel fitted to it like I did... All in fun Happy, see you @ the GCFHC on sunday. LOL, Rick Gibbs.

6. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Bump De Bump...

7. happy

happy Member

Update after sundays shoot: Harv didn't shoot the wind or my bet would have been in the bank. At least some big name shooters didn't protect their averages. They took the line and failed just like a regular guy. Just put this on to move it up. Where was CHinski the greatest doubles shooter of Downers?

8. guncase

guncase TS Member

Harvey,,, heard that you have "my" Kolar already trained to your Way of thinking!! I already regret selling that stock! It fit me sooo well. o, well Doctors needed the money..hope you win everything!! Paul

9. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

10. gamehog2

gamehog2 TS Member

Is that a add on barrel weight on the single?? How much does the gun weigh compared to the Kolar.
    Thanks,
    Darrel

11. dirk

dirk Member

I think that you already found one that hits targets harder, shoots softer and looks better - the Kolar. So you beat Happy and he lost the second to the last target in the process. What'new, doesn't he always? Any way, enjoy the new broom and hopefully it will sweep clean for a long time. Good luck selling the gun, it is a beauty. I just got an idea, sell it to Normmie.

12. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

When you get down to 10,000 I trade you enen up for my Kolar Combo ( Twisted Sister Stock and all )

13. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

what does the RS mean ?

14. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Bump for you Harv, Rick Gibbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.