1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MX2000 unsingle, soft touched 5200.00

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by little gambler, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

For Sale Perazzi MX2000 unsingle. 5 notch adjustable rib, barrel is stamped 1.660KG. 18.4 bores with factory flush choke tubes, 0, 2,4,6,8. Frame is 120XXX and barrel is 118XXX. I would say Giacomo fitted this barrel as I was surprised when I checked the ser #’s when they did not match. Top lever is at 5 o’clock, gun locks up nice. Some handling marks on wood, some bluing wear on the frame, trigger guard. Stock has a Soft Touch Supreme system with magnet. Adjustable for tension, come is padded and black with hardly any wear to it. Comb adjusts up/down, right/left. Pad is 1 ¼” Kickeeze that has adjustments, up/down, in/out. LOP is 14 ¾” If you can’t adjust this gun to you, you either have more than two arms, or built like something no one has ever seen. Gun has grease, stock wrench and factory Red Perazzi case that holds a combo configuration. 5200.00 no trades. l.g.

2. little gambler

bottom wear

3. little gambler

top lever at 5 o'clock

4. little gambler

stock picture.

Sorry for the many posts as I have tried to string pic's all in one and something does not go well for me. l.g.

5. little gambler

Sorry for the non replies for the past couple of days. My computer has been in the shop but all is well now. I hope I responded to everyone that is interested. l.g

6. little gambler

7. little gambler

Don't be afraid of this gun because of the mismatched numbers. It feels new, it locks up as new, she has just had a few handling marks that give her a little character. l.g.

8. little gambler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.