1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MX2000/8 Trap Combo Pics added

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by W.P.T., May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

MX-2000/8 Combo in Americase, 34 " top single Wilkinson choke .742 Bore -.035 restriction , 31/1/2 Over Under factory chokes .736 top and bottom .033 restriction in top barrel and .022 restriction in bottom barrel,(measured with my bore gauge) in very good condition, with up graded wood ... I always wear gloves when I shoot and the gun shows very little wear except what was on it when I bought it ... External select trigger ... Going back to shooting my TMX, have no need for a set ... "SALE OR TRADE" $8,200.00 OBO plus shipping ...
    I am trying to find the pictures I had or will take new ones if anyone is interesed ... This gun is very clean and been shot very little ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

0   0   0

Blue or silver, what is the serial number how old of gun.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Blue, not sure how old the gun is but it hasn't been shot much at all ... I will have to get the serial numbers out of the safe later today, got a project going on and can't get near it ... I'll take some new pictures later today also, can't find the other ones I had, to many projects going on I guess ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Make a resonable offer, the gun has to go ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. trap72

trap72 Member

0   0   0

I am interested, you are a resident of the state of............?

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Arizona, The Grand Canyon State ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Pictures added, have more taken just today ... Gun needs to go bye,bye ... Going back to my TMX, no need for a set any longer because the friend I was going to shoot bunker with DIED ... I never shot the over under barrels ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. macttom

macttom Member

0   0   0

Date code appears to be either BC or BD, 1993 or 1994.

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

The date code is in fact BD, that being said it has been shot very little and obviously in great shape ... Check them out on Gun Broker, you might be surprised what they are listing them for ... I am being realistic ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Will the person who called me last night please call back I didn't get to the phone and your number didn't show on the caller ID ... Thanks ...

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Zardo,

Got lots of interest, trade offers, and tire kickers but no buyers yet ... This is one of those that has to be seen and then it will sell ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

To the person who keeps calling, leave a message or your contact number ... Your number and name doesn't come up on the caller ID ... Thanks, WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bill:

I bet you could sell it if you take it to Sparta and give it a try......

Jim Barnes

13. josephs

josephs Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hi
    I send you a PM.
    Thanks
    Joe

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Jim,

Desparate, I am not ... I just might stop by someday just so you can buy me dinner ... Been a long time since the Old Vegas club, would be good to see you again ...

Joe,

Buy the set and sell the top single if you don't want it ...

Frank,

Don't let $200.00 keep you from having the gun of your dreams, you can't take it with you ... Think about it and let me know what you want to do, I will split the shipping to sweeten the pot a little bit for you ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

0   0   0

Well, all I can say is "nice legs and socks", pretty creative way to snap a photo....all in fun!

Larry

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

How bout them shoes ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS ... Thanks to all for your offers ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

It appears the intended buyer cannot handle the additional expense right now so, that makes the gun available once again ... Thanks for letting me know in a timely manner ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Somebody make me a realistic offer and you can be the new owner of a really nice clean and tight gun ... The gun will not be parted out, buy the set and sell what ever you do not want ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I have had a request for me to send the gun so the person can try it out ... I will gladly send the gun once I have recieved the money so I can try it out ... I will not send the gun for try outs unless I have been paid in full prior to sending the gun, then If you shoot it you bought it ... I appreciate all of the offers for trades but unlesss it is something I have to have or need I am doubtfull that I will trade except for Money ... I will not give you retail for your gun and you want to take mine for wholesale ... The gun is available but please be realistic ... Thank you to all for looking ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.