1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MX2000/3 Olympic Trap in Canada

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 1moreround, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a as new condition MX2000/3 "All Clays" Olympic Trap/bunker gun in 12bore.(purchased new Nov-08') Factory backbored .733", 1.6kg, 31 1/2" O/U Barrels. Includes 6 Teague Factory installed, serial number embossed, extended choke tubes. 2-SK, 1-IC, 1-LM, 1-IM, 1-full. Comes with factory pull trigger, adjustable 3 position rib, poi 50/50 - 80/20. Sporting style comb is adjustable to over 1" in height and includes all spacers.
    3" chambers make it an all around clays gun. Included are the comb and stock wrenches/extra firing pin and spring/manual/lockable black Perazzi case.

Iron is new tight, and in 99.9% condition

$7700 USD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

src='http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj134/livtohunt60/th_2mx-2000006.jpg'>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Danny56

Danny56 TS Member

0   0   0

WOW!!!! I wish I was filthy rich instead of just filthy. That is a beauty.

3. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

0   0   0

I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT THIS MODEL FOR SOME TIME. WHAT WAS YOUR PRIMARY USE, AND DID YOU FIND THE YOU COULD MOVE FROM ONE GAME TO THE NEXT AND BE IN THE PROPER GUN?

4. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Dannyfitty6

tsosin: I had the "all clays" intention when I purchased it as I enjoy trap/sporting clays/skeet. Make no mistake, this gun is Very comfortable participating in them all, with the required gun adjustments made quickly. A quick comb and rib change will put you 50%-80% depending on the disipline.The MX2000/3 is a very nice gun, swings like a dream, and breaks clays with enough authority that will puff your chest out.. My true passion is trap, and a true trap gun it will be. Good luck in your decision.. Ernie Roberts

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Nice gun E.

6. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

That gun is like new hardly used at all, he has been shooting other trap guns he has and mine all year long.

Terry.

7. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Jack, and Terrys correct in that it hasn't seen much use. It is still just as tight to open and close as the first day I bought it.

I've been grateful that Terrys been working on getting his new K-80 dialed in, b/c he's been generous enough to have loaned me his other well trained shootin' irons. Thanks Terry

After we completed the annual cleanup at our gun club today, we opened up a trap field and shot a few rounds to end the day right.

After 2dogs returned home from Kerrys yesterday with my freshly converted TMX trigger, I was looking forward to getting the perazzi in my hands after it being down for the past while. I purchased from Don Renners a used 6.6oz brass push button forend weight, and threw another 8oz of mercury in the stock and after 3 rounds with that gun, my neck was aching bad enough that it reminded of what I hadn't been missing. Even with light 18gr Green dot loads from a FGM hull that TMX beat on me.

If I thought Kerry could soften it to shoot close to what he has done with my 90T that he bacbored to .745" and lengthened and polished the cone, I would have him do the tmx barrel in a heartbeat. I'm not sure how much the TMX barrel can be bored, but if it can't be tamed fron Kerry working his well known magic, it will, without doubt be finding a new home. After shooting the p gun, it reminded me of how much I love my HPAR !! That big bored Remington absolutely smokes targets, and without doubt the softest target gun I have shot to date. I thought by adding the weight to the perazzi itwould have tamed it some, but I was wrong. If I'm not mistaken Kerry told me that he doesn't open the TM-1 or TMX tubes up more than .733", but I might be off on that figure...Ernie

8. JZ

JZ Member

0   0   0

can you send it to usa or only canada? thanks

9. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Here is a link to Joe Potosky's web site "Losttarget.com" for importing a firearm into the USA. It is not a difficult process, just takes some time and patience and the right FFL with a license to import firearms into the USA. Bill Malcolm

10. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

0   0   0

JZ: I can send it to the US, but as Bill mentioned it does involve some paperwork, but we can make it work. Thank you.. Ernie Roberts

11. Chocolateman

Chocolateman Member

0   0   0

Great looking gun.

Curious....what would be your price in Canadian $?

Thanks

12. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

0   0   0

My price Canadian is 10000..Thank you

13. Danny56

Danny56 TS Member

0   0   0

Up for Unca Ernie

14. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

0   0   0