1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MX-8 Fixed Trigger Group $450

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WNCRob, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

For sale, non-selectable pull-trigger group for a Perazzi MX-8, (serial # 132XXX). Bottom fires first. Was swapped out for a selectable trigger. Very light usage, less than 1000 rounds. May fit other Perazzi models, but I don't know which ones. Asking $450 plus shipping and insurance.

Rob Middlemas
    828-454-5595 days

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Rob, you have mail.

3. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

SOLD! Everyone, thanks for your interest...

Rob Middlemas

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Perazzi triggers may be hard to sell at an over the market price. But when priced in line with the market they do sell like hotcakes. Good on ya Rob. Jake

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

IMO, when items sell like hotcakes, their underpriced....

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Big M, One could say that. But there sure is lots of stuff on here that sits and sits and sits and sits. When the prices on that stuff gets lowered to a certain level, it sells. Everything has its price.

TS has lots of very knowledgable shooters who travel to shoots where other similar shooters gather. Lots of stuff changes hands at state shoots, the Grand, Zone shoots and the like. This is a pretty educated group on the subject of shot guns, triggers, barrels and the like. Not an easy group to sell something at high retail. I think, I am pretty sure, most of them already have a gun or two. Regards, Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.