1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MX 3 ANTON STOCK & FOREND

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gordy h, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

0   0   0

Still for sale NEW PRICE $350 shipped IT's got to go. Butch H 608-562-6511

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Stock is sold..pending man getting my check.. a young shooter was made very happy this morning.. He pays for all of his shooting on his own..and his guns too.. I'm building him a Perazzi as parts and deals come up. We discissed this wood last night... but it was beyond his budget.. I told him have Heart..Tomorrow is a brighter day.. And so it was.. All Good.. Mike..

3. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

0   0   0

Very cool Mike. You are definitely one of the good guys. Garrett

4. Pribbs

Pribbs TS Member

0   0   0

Mike I am new to the site, I spend a lot of time reading threads and I think what this world need are a few more people like you, God bless Pribbs

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the very kind world.. I hope I help in some little way.. producing a Champion.. A few years.. a few more pounds..My young friend will go far..

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

That was a hell of a buy. Did Anton build the stock or did Hillmer?

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Don't really know..How would one tell the difference.. This stock was off of a lady's Perazzi.. from what I was told.. The LOP.. if the numbers are right..are just about right for him.. If it has a little cast off maybe perfect..

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I have already changed his trigger to a set back style.. so.. things are moving along..

9. perga1

perga1 Active Member

0   0   0

Hi Mike, after you get done with the days drills shoot a couple of recreational rounds with your student, there is nothing better. It may get you back into trap yourself. Jim

10. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

I think the difference in the Hilmer and Anton stocks is the yellow line. Anton used a double yellow line and I think Hilmer {to his credit} used just one. I know Anton used a mable plug on the bottom of the grip. Not sure about Himer.

Great stocks by either.....I have a Anton lefthand rollover on a 3200....nice. It was brand new when I bought it off of Ebay. Has the guy's name it was made for on the bottom of the stock and and stock and forearm were in sock sleeves with pull cords.

Bernie

11. gordy h

gordy h Member

0   0   0

Glad it worked out for all of us,Sure am glad a young man can use it.
    Hope to see it on the cover of Trap and Field some day. Best of luck shooting. Butch H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.