1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: MX 15 Unsingle

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by LasVegasPaul, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LasVegasPaul

LasVegasPaul TS Member

0   0   0

MX 15 unsingle with 6 notch adjustable rib barrel, bore is .737" with a .033" choke, non-adjustable Perazzi/Allem leaf spring release-pull trigger, left-handed wood stock with Graco recoil reducer and 4 way adjustable comb and/or new style Precision Fit stock (robo stock) with manual and tool kit, trigger repair kit (spring tool, 2 firing pins, 1 leaf spring), beautiful wood, no scratches or dents, some bluing wear on receiver, serial numbers do not match. Includes Perazzi case. Left case latch is broken, however, center and right latches are fine.

If you are right-handed all you need is a right-handed cheek plate from Precision Fit or an after-market supplier to convert this to a right-handed gun.

$4300 with both stocks & 2 stock bolts
    $4000 with just robo stock & 1 stock bolt
    $3600 with just wood stock & 1 stock bolt

Prices do not include shipping and insurance to your FFL.

Pictures follow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'll take it all Paul

Jack

3. LasVegasPaul

LasVegasPaul TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks, Jack!

I sent you an e-mail at palletjack@comcast.net.

Paul

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thannks. We'll get it squred away after dinner.

jack

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

btt

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

This gun will be for sale with some really nice RH wood. And a "as perfect" pull trigger just refurbed by Doug Braker. New blue, new springs thruout, incl internal return springs and plungers an a brand new gold titanium on the blade. She's a beaut Ollie. the LH stuff will be for sale separately unless someone speaks up. I have a buyer for the robo but will end up wiht the pistol grip to sell. The wood is classic SCO Perazzi wood but not the typoical 90s-2000s canoe style buttstock. LOP is about 14-3/8", dark with no flaws. And FYI, the bbl on this gun is the best that Perazzi ever made (in my opinion) 18.7 with a .033 fixed. This will be a 27 yard machine.

When I shot the east banks at Iowa State Shoot this year, by far the most common gun was the MX15/MX2000 guns. I felt like an orphan with my MX3 (piker too). Leo was there with his DT Beretta, but what does he know? Hah!

7. LasVegasPaul

LasVegasPaul TS Member

0   0   0

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

This gun is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.