1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MX-14 32 in. over & under barrels

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dr.beav, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

I have a set of 32 in. Perazzi over and under barrels for sale. These actually measure 31 1/2 inches long (80 cm). These are an MX-8 type 4 set that I was told came off of a MX-14 and they do look like it. Bottom barrel measures 0.725 inches inside with a 0.20 inch choke for modified. The top barrel measures 0.726 inches with a 0.35 inch choke for full. Made in about 1996. There was an added middle sight hole that has a plug screwed into it so you cannot notice it. Has a small amount of bluing wear at the place the forearm wood meets the barrel bluing. Bottom barrel is tastely ported. Will ship it to the lower 48 states for $2,100.00. Feel free to contact me. I have used this set on my MX-2000 and it fits perfectly to that frame. the beav

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dutchman1968

dutchman1968 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

what is the barrel weight? Thank you Troy

3. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

It is really hard to read in the picture but it says the barrel weighs 1.640 KG. thanks for looking the beav

4. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

Here are a couple of pictures asked for. thanks the beav
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

If anyone is interested in these barrels, I am willing to work a deal on these for I would like to move them if I can. the beav

6. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

Is anyone interested in these barrels for $1,800 ???? the beav

7. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

Hey -- you know, I wonder if anyone is out there -- is anyone interested in the barrels for $1,520.00 delivered to lower 48 States?? the beav

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.