1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Mossberg 500 12 ga.Combo F/S ***********

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by locdoc, Aug 23, 2013.

1. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

Offering it here before sending it to Gun Broker.

New in the factory box. 12 ga. Mossberg 500 2 barrel combo. MSRP of $456.00

$350.00 will buy it. Will ship insured at buyers expense.

locdoc_2008_0303.jpg

locdoc_2008_03031.jpg

Contact me via PM for my email and phone.

Thanks for looking

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

T T T

3. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

locdoc,

Is there any chance you might sell ONLY the 28" barrel and the 3 choke tubes that go with it? If so, I might be interested. If not, here is a free bump for you. :)

Easystreet

4. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

Easystreet,

Thank you for the contact. Really would like to sell it all as a package. If I can find a buyer for the slug barrel then we can do business.

Best,

Doug

5. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Doug,

You may have misunderstood me. I'm interested only in the 28" barrel, not the gun. I already have a 12 gauge Mossberg 500 with a short barrel. Now I'm looking for a 28" or 26" barrel with choke tubes. If I bought the 28" barrel from you, you would still have the gun with the short barrel to sell to someone else.

Sorry that I didn't make it clearer in my first post. Let me know if you'd be willing to part with only the 28" barrel (and chokes).

Thanks,

Easystreet

6. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

You're right, I read it too quickly. If it doesn't go anywhere as a package then I'll keep you in mind.

Doug