1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Mopar Race or street car

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by birdtracker, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

F/S 74 Dodge Dart Sport tube chassis car. Set up for big block and glide. 9 inch Ford with Mosier pig and axles. 4:86 gear with spool. Has Ladder bars with a wishbone. factory front suspension with torsion bars. Car goes very straight. Barry Grant 400 pump, MSD ignition, Shiftnoid,best of parts. Weld wheels with Goodyears. 33.5-15-15s. Many body modifications. Wheel wells are stretched so tires come off easy, custom door handles and factory sunroof. Lexan front and rear windows, side windows are glass. Front windows roll down. Car has gone high 8s in 1/4 mile. Would like to sell rolling with headers, mid plate and driveshaft. $12,500. Might take partial trapgun in trade. Thanks Don

2. birdtracker

fuel is cheaper than shot right now! Don

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

You might want to put it on EBay, they have a bunch of cars on there and lots of traffic from people in the market for them ... I bought a classic car off of EBay and would not hesitate to do it again ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Birdtracker.......You say the car goes very straight.

Does that mean it doesn't have a steering wheel??? LOL LOL LOL

Sorry, I couldn't help myself........lol

Hope you get it sold......

Hauxfan!

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Hauxfan, if you ever drove a 8 second car that did not go very straight it would take 9 proctoligist a week to get the seat cover out of your ass.

6. birdtracker

Bill: you are 100% right. When it gets out of hand things get real ugly. I was a die hard drag racer from 1981 to about 2004. I feel fortunate that I never had a bad incident. I drove this car on the street alot and it goes down the track effortlessly. I drove it this summer down the road I live on. I do have an engine and transmisson for it but I could buy a new Perazzi for whats in the transmisson. It has went 8.82 at 162mph. Now that Im getting older ( or maybe wiser) thats fast! It would make someone a great street car or racecar. Don

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Bird tracker thanks for the photo's I thought I would post the ones I got from you also.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

last one

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I love them Mo-Par's

Foggy

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

First one was a 1970 Super Bee. Can remember it like it was yesterday.

NOTHING like the first one.

MOPAR.....OR NO CAR!

AJ100

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I hear you Bill........Was just joshing with Birdtracker.

Love fast cars and fast women.........And of course trapshooting......Not necessarily in that order.......

Hauxfan!

10. famill00

famill00 TS Member

AJ100,

There is a guy in western ky that I used to work with who is in the process of rebuilding a 70 super bee. If I am not mistaken he is putting a 440 back in it and doing alot of stuff like tubbing the rear end.

Forrest

11. mobear

mobear Member

Birdtracker,

You may want to checkout racingjunk.com for listing your car, they are one of the best sites on the web for selling items such as yours.

The interior and roll cage work are very good on your car.

Good luck selling it.

Dan

12. birdtracker

Dan: thanks for the tip. I will check it out. I know there are some car guys on here. Thanks for the comment on the car. It was built in a 2 car garage. I do have alot of equipment and a pretty good mechanical mind. I can see what I want before I'm done with it. The car fits me like everyone wants their shotgun to. Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.