1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MoneyMaker Barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ribihalee, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ribihalee

ribihalee TS Member

0   0   0

For sale, 30" MoneyMaker 11-87 large bore barrel 12 gauge. 4 choke tubes, Mod; Light mod; Imp. Mod; Light Full. Barrel has a shell catcher wire installed. I have only used it on an 11-87 and do not know if it will go on an 1100. I have only used it for singles and on my old 11-87 it would not cycle for doubles consistantly. THEREFORE I am offering it for singles/handicap shooting. The finish is good with slight wear on left side near muzzle, under forend and on tang which goes in receiver. Rib height is about ~1/2" with white front and center bead. Barrel shoots well. $600 plus actual shipping/insurance.

I have had serious retina problems and can't take any recoil. I am located in Florida and any Florida shooters interested, I will be happy to make arrangements to view and others serious buyers, please email me at the above and I will send pictures.

Thanks for looking and GOOD shooting.
    Lee

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Does the bigbore really make that much difference with regards to recoil? How big is the bigbore?

3. ribihalee

ribihalee TS Member

0   0   0

The bore is .780.
    I believed it made a difference. But everyone has their own openion.
    Thanks,
    Lee

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The bigbore makes more of a difference in the pattern than the recoil. I have had several

5. ribihalee

ribihalee TS Member

0   0   0

6. ribihalee

ribihalee TS Member

0   0   0

7. ribihalee

ribihalee TS Member

0   0   0

8. ribihalee

ribihalee TS Member

0   0   0

TTT one last time
    Happy holidays all!

9. ribihalee

ribihalee TS Member

0   0   0

Price reduced $500 plus shipping.

Lee

10. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

It makes a big difference in felt recoil as well as a incredible pattern. This is a great price compared to what the owner has in this barrel. I've had the same and to make a 780 bore barrel and have a rib installed is a easy 1000.00 who ever buys this at this price is buying it for half or less than half what it cost to make. Sorry lee seen your ad and just couldn't resist. Great price. Kraig miller

11. ribihalee

ribihalee TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the indorsement.
    It is a great shooter, just wish i could continue!
    Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.