1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Model 31 English Walnut Stock F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

F/S Model 31 English Walnut Stock REDUCED F/S

FOR SALE Remington Model 31 custom English Walnut stock. This competition monte carlo stock has been fitted to a Model 31 with the tang cutout and has a right hand palm swell. Beautiful straight grained English with a super density of mold lines and some marbling. It has not been finished and is ready for final sanding and finishing and your selection of recoil pad. I will select a matching English Walnut forend blank from my inventory and include it and the shipping to the lower 48 for the first $300.00 bill that crosses my mailbox. I've had this one in the closet for years hoping that it would miraculously switch from a right handed palm swell to a lefty, but those miracles never seem to happen for me. Please indicate your interest at the email address above. If you're not shooting your Model 31 because of the factory straight stock, this one could be your answer.
    Price REDUCED to $250.00
    Mike Mann ATA Life 07-34685

2. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Until I remove head from butt and figger out how to do this again, here's the direct link to the pictures.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii189/mikermann1/Model31/IMG_0809.jpg
    http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii189/mikermann1/Model31/IMG_0811.jpg

Mike

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

4. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

and the other

5. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Cuban,

Thanks. I need to do this more than once a year to stay current. I appreciate your help.

Mike

6. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

You are welcome Mike

7. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

First $250. bill that arrives takes the stock and a matching forend blank and I'll pay the shipping.

Mike Mann

8. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

tttttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.