1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Model 12 Trap Y

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike K P, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

I took this gun on a trade, it's a nice looking gun and it locks up tight and shoots great but the custom stock doesn't fit me. Here is the info on the gun. It's been reblued and the barrel is ported. (I'm not a big fan of porting but it's a nice job) It has a laminated stock and forend which are in excellent shape. The stock is a monte carlo with a roll over comb and right hand palm swell, it is set up for a right hand shooter so is slightly offset, the drop at comb is approx. 1 1/2" Length of pull 14 1/2". Please email or pm me for pictures/questions. Thanks. Price is $600.00 shipped to your ffl in lower 48.

Mike Pracht.

2. algebra1

algebra1 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Please send me some pictures.
    Thanks Steve

3. hillestadj

hillestadj TS Member

0   0   0

pm sent.

4. Mike K P