1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MODEL 12 RELEASE TRIGGER "SOLD"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SPACE GUN, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

0   0   0

I bought this trigger about 20 years ago from Allen Timmey at the grand. It is in very good condition, very little bluing wear, good crisp set with no creep. I looked it over and cannot find Timmey's name stamped in it, I know I bought it from him and I Don't know why it isn't marked. It has the hinged two piece trigger and I will include an extra trigger that can be installed to convert it to pull, $200.00 shipped (look it over if not happy send in back for a refund minus my shipping cost) I will hold your check for one week so you can try it out. I don't think I have shot 500 rounds with it, I hate recoil and the model 12 hit me hard. FYI the safety has been removed and plugged (as all trap guns should be.) You can e-mail me with any questions or call me at 614 519-9782 I live close to the cardinal center if someone local is interested I can meet you there or If not sold I will have it at the state shoot.

2. SB4J

SB4J Member

0   0   0

you have pm.

3. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

0   0   0

If not sold I will take it, My name is tom stine and my cell phone number is 304-374-3854

4. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

0   0   0

Hi Space Gun I'm Still waiting to hear from you if the trigger has been soldif not call me. Thanks Tom

5. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

0   0   0

F/S MODEL 12 RELEASE TRIGGER

SOLD PENDING FUNDS thanks to everyone that replied I sold it to yhe first one to contact me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.