1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

f/s model 12 12 ga./ reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by musky, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

I am selling a model 12 12ga. of mine. This gun is in exceptional condition. A little blue loss on mag. tube and some loss on slide and a small scratch on side of rib that is barrely noticable. It has a orange bead at the the end of barrell and a white mid bead.It has a 3/8 inch wide simmons rib on it. It has a really wide trigger. It has a nickel steel 30" full choke barrell that is perfect inside.Serial#333*** which dates it to 1922 or 23. Brad taft in illinois did the custom wood. It has a right hand palmswell. This wood was expensive. This gun is tight and crushes birds. Asking $900.00 or bestoffer.Thanks from larry.Reduced to $800.00 or best offer plus $25.00 shipping.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

What is length of pull?Please email me your email address i have a couple of questions.
    Thank you

3. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

I do believe at $800.00 no one would be dissapointed with this gun.Thanks from larry.

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

$800 is a deal. I'd grab it if I needed another one!!

5. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

Is gun still available?
    Thank you

6. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

yes the gun is still available.

7. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

Larry pm me your mailing address so i can send you the funds and ffl.
    Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.