1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Mint Beretta ASE90

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by berettaman7, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

What ba terrific gun, I shot one a month ago, sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Berettaman7

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Will this gun accept DT10 barrels (with fitting of course)??

3. Edward Turner

Edward Turner TS Member

Cole Gunsmithing gave me a price of about $3000 to fit a new DT-10 unsingle barrel to my ASE-90. Some of the barrels will fit right on, some will need to be fitted, but they will work.

4. Edward Turner

Edward Turner TS Member

No problem.

It seems to be one of those "depends who you talk to" things. Beretta will never admit that barrels will interchange. I even had Beretta tell me that 682 barrels cannot be switched around! I have never found a set of 682 barrels that would not fit my 682 frame. I've heard that occasionally they need a little tweak.

I can tell you that I have had a DT-10 barrel on my ASE and it sure seemed to work fine. I think the frame of the ASE-90 is a couple of thou wider than the DT-10, but doesn't affect the operation.

Nice gun BTW. Now, if you had a 34" barrel you wanted to part with....or a set of 32" O/U barrels...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.