1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Middletown Leather Bags

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by gr8shot, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

0   0   0

im hurt thinking someone would sell one of their prized west virginia state shoot trophies.

steve.
  2. starfix

starfix Member

0   0   0

Keith Hylton said he wants a re-shootoff for the runnerup bag in Marango?
  3. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

0   0   0

I would have a problem toting around a bag that says I won an event that I did not actually win ..... just my thoughts.
  4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Active Member

0   0   0

I don't mind that. What would bother me is people asking me if I had a sex change operation.
  5. AveragEd

AveragEd Active Member

0   0   0

It bothers me to see trophies being sold. I know that once you win so many of them, they don't matter to you but it's a shame they can't be donated back to the club that awarded them or something.

Ed
  6. Mike

Mike Member

0   0   0

Up for quality accessories at good prices. You can have Shamrock put a pocket over the writing if you want. I'll bet on Jakers if they reshoot.
  7. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

I apologize in advance if this is off topic. We had a swap meet at Downers Grove SC last month, and a gentleman there had a bag for sale on his table similar to one of these for sale here. He won it for shooting doubles at an ATA shoot. Well to make a long story short, I purchased the bag, and had the gentleman autograph it. In my opinion, this has got to be about the neatest item I have ever purchased at any swap meet. I look at the bag often, and think of how much hard work went into winning the bag, and also what a great guy the winner of the bag is. I am also lucky to be able to shoot with that gentleman on occasion.

Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.
  8. RAScott

RAScott TS Member

0   0   0

I was at the dixie and seen a Bag from a major shoot High over all, that had "stolen from Harlen Campbell" Stamped on it. LMAO.

Bob S
  9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Active Member

0   0   0

One of my girlfriends and I exchanged trophies before I left and moved to Kansas. We signed each others' trophies. I thought it was really special. Plus, her signature is WAY COOLER than mine.
  10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

If I carry my shells in that bag and get all dolled up with a wig and lipstick and some grapefruits in my shirt...can I shoot against the girls ; )...hell, what am I thinking??they'd probably whoop me too!
  11. RHAT

RHAT Member

0   0   0

I would like the MSC Singles runner up ,...... I live in TX,... we have done business before,...... let me know if you still have it,.... i'll get the check out to you Monday,...

Rich
  12. Mike

Mike Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.