1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Mercury recoil reducers. Identify?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Can you identify the recoil reducer on the left? They are for sale. Any reasonable offer. Mike.

barrelbulge_2008_210818.jpg

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

0   0   0

Don't know who built the one on the left, but do know the center one was built by a guy up in Lewis Kansas, I sold him 40 lbs of mercury last summer

A lady on a job asked if I could get rid of the mercury, I said sure figured it was worth something, but found out the damn stuff is like getting rid of nuclear waste

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

the only one with mercury is the one in the middle. The one on the right is an Edwards, the one one the left looks to be a homemade weight.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Eurojoe, the one on the left has mercury. You can shake it and hear the mercury sloshing around. Unless someone put water in it. It is threaded on one end about an inch long. The one on the right is an Edwards.

Catpower, you are right Lewis, Ks. it is a C&H.
    Mike.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

The one in the middle is SPF. Mike.

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I can't figure why the mercury---Just fill them up with lead and put a little sterofoam in back and it should do the same thing--This should start a whole new thread-----George

7. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

0   0   0

Jesse Edwards put a spring and steel ball in his, originally there was an elliptical blue washer on the rear. You would turn the long slot one direction if right handed, the other if a lefty. The short slot went on the bottom. If you turned that thing the wrong direction it would hammer your cheek.

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Does anyone know what make the one on the left is??? C&H sold for $25. Mike.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

The one on the left is stamped (after the crud was cleaned off) C&H research. Now that I know who made it it would be interesting to find out what it was made for. Mike.

10. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

Is the one on the far left a krieghoff model 32 super heavyweight top latch? GN7777777 should know for sure.

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jeff, you could be right. We may know shortly. Mike. LOL.

I checked the C&H site and it looks like the ones they make for the end of the magazine on a Beretta but missing some type of adapter.

12. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mike (Bulge) The C&H reducer is From Mr. Frank O'Brian @C&H and he is a very nice Man. if you call Him he will advise you about the one on the left. joe90t

13. bombadillo

bombadillo TS Member

0   0   0

The one on the left looks like the one that fits in my mag tube for my Beretta 391. Has the same looks, tapered end, and all. Check that first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.