1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MEC Universal Charge Bar

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Trap Cat, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap Cat

Trap Cat Member

0   0   0

For sale, universal charge bar for MEC progressive loaders, Model D/DS.
    Works with the MEC 650, the Grabber, the Hustler, and the MEC 9000H and 9000G.

I bought this from Midway USA when I started loading. I never used it. I found that just loading to a specific bushing was fine. Less to remember.

The package had been opened when I received it, you will receive it in the exact same condition it came to me a year and a half ago. I am tired of it sitting on the work bench reminding me that I spent $45 to solve a problem I did not yet have.

Cost $25 plus shipping to your zip. I will use UPS so it can be tracked. Give me your zip and I will get you a quote on the ship. Check it out on Midway USA's site, it sells for $35 plus shipping......

E-mail with any questions.
    Thanks for your consideration,
    Fred

2. Trap Cat

Trap Cat Member

0   0   0

Sold - pending completion of the transaction.
    Thanks,
    Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.