1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MEC Super 600 Progressive Reloader - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Model32Shooter, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Model32Shooter

Model32Shooter Member

0   0   0

For Sale: MEC Super 600 Progressive Reloader - 12 gauge

This used machine is in very good condition, works perfectly and loads a beautiful shell.

I have just cleaned, lubed, adjusted this reloader and cranked out 50 AA'a and 50 STS's. Everything works smoothly and properly. A finished shell with every stroke of the handle.

This machine works just like a MEC 650 Progressive reloader EXCEPT that you manually turn on the powder and shot auto-charging system when you start reloading and manually turn it off when you are finished. The MEC 650 turns on and off automatically. Everything else works basically the same as a MEC 650.

Comes complete and ready to reload.

Includes a 100 count tray style Auto Primer Feeder, downloaded copy of the MEC Super 600 Instruction Manual, shot and powder bottles with plugs and caps and an 1 1/8 ounce bushing style charge bar, and a custom designed spent primer cup made by me from a yogurt cup.

While this reloading machine is in great shape and operating condition, I'm sure you will find some scratches, chipped paint and spots of surface rust.
    Just being honest!

A nice progressive reloader for a nice low price!!

$85.00 plus shipping. I will pack securely and ship the most economical way I can to your front door.

Email your Zip Code to me at R99davies@gmail.com for a shipping quote.

Payment to be made by Money Order or Bank Check.

Thanks!
    Bob

Photo 1:

[​IMG]

Photo 2:
    [​IMG]

Photo 3:

[​IMG]

Photo 4:
    [​IMG]

2. Caribou woodland

Caribou woodland Member