1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Mec Sizemasters

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mhedge, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhedge

mhedge Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mec Sizemasters 20 ga.28 ga.or 410ga. each like new in the box . all except 410 has primer feed and size collet. all three makes perfect shells. 205 each shipped to lower 48. Milton Hedgepath 1 803 332 2629 If you go to the Mec sight these loaders sell for 278 to 299 retail from Mec.

2. mhedge

mhedge Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

To the top for a DEAL!

These loaders are $240.00 new now....

4. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

I interested in the 20 ga if its still available. Does it have all the factory parts, i.e extra powder, primer tray, and manual? Will PM also.

5. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

I'll be taking the 20.

6. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

TTT for a really decent guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.