1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MEC hydraulic mounting bases>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birddog1964, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Guy's I have 2 mounting bases for MEC 650's and the cylinders have been rebuilt with no leaks. I also have the links to go with this set up to connect cyl to loader. the base plates can be modified to work on the grabbers and 9000 also. They are 130.00ea plus shipping, if you have any questions I can be reached at 423-743-9233.

I also have 2 new universal charge bars for MEC two stage loaders 40.00 shipped

Thanks
    lee
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Please excuse my ignorance here, but my 9000H doesn't look anything like this. Is this an aftermarket item that links with the MEC hydraulic pump? I'm very curious about this. Can you post more pictures and a brief explanation of the workings? Thank you, Paul Jezierski

3. tammike

tammike Member

0   0   0

Lee ,
    I sent an e-mail and we tried to call you.
    I would like to by one of these if you still have them. Just shoot me an address to send you a check .

thanks , mike

4. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Paul,

These bases are off 650 hydramec's and yes they are a factory set up. You can cut the base to be used as a hyd add on for the grabber and 9000 I have done this in the past, but you do need other parts to complete the job.

Mike I have sent you a email for payment, no need to reply to this.

I have one base and two universal charge bars left to sale.

thanks
    lee

5. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mounting a mec hydraulic pump