1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Mec hydraulic loaders and pump , 12,20, & 28ga

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ernroe, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I am changing from the hydraulic system to the electric system. (MEC Automate)
    thereby creating a good opportunity for someone wanting to go from manual to hydraulic loading. I am trying to sell this system as a unit to include pump, 12,20, & 28ga Mec 9000H reloaders. The 12 ga is an older unit having been updated by MEC last year. I am loading on it presently and it works fine. The 20ga is a 2000 yr model and works fine, the 28 ga is 2001 yr model and works fine having been upgraded by MEC in the last year. The 12 and the 28 ga have had the primer seat washer installed by MEC. The 20 ga does not have this upgrade. I bought the 20 & 28 ga new in 2002 and the 12 ga and pump used in 2001. They have been used but not abused and well maintained. I hope to have photos up soon as I can figure out how to upload them to this site. Also, this system will be advertised on E Bay and Gun Broker within 2 days. The price: $1000.00 plus actual shipping cost. Note: This is bottom line pricing.
    PayPal or Money Order accepted.

Ernie Ashby
    South Carolina (Columbia)
    ernieashby@gmail.com
    803-360-7654 cell

2. tj303

tj303 Member

0   0   0

What is a primer seat washer?

3. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

It is a washer that MEC installs on the base of reloaders to hold the deprime guidepost in place. The last 2 loaders I sent to them to be PM'd came back w/ the washer. Initially an indentation was created for the guidepost to rest in and help keep it in place. The guy at MEC referred to it (the washer) by that name.

4. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

The 20ga loader and the pump have sold. Only the 12 ga loader and the 28 ga loader remain. BTW, Bill left me a message and a phone number but I only got the area code of 612 so Bill if you read this call me again at 803-360-7654. As stated above the 12 & 28 ga loaders are still available.

5. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Email sent with interest in the 28ga. Bob

6. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

The 28ga 9000H reloader has been sold, the 12ga 9000H is still available. Reloader only, pump has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.