1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MEC Hyd Cylinder, Reconditioned & REPAIRING

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birddog1964, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a MEC Hyd Cylinder that has been reconditioned with new seals for 125.00 shipped to your door. Just a note, as seen in pic these do have the screw off ends I stock the seals for these and rebuild them for 40.00 plus return shipping. If you have any questions, my # is 423-743-9233

Note the cyl that is on base is also rebuild-able, parts in stock

I will give a 6 month warranty on this cylinder and the cylinder's I rebuild, Knock on wood I have not had any problems with the cylinder's

I'M SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN OUT OF POCKET, DUE TO MY HEALTH.

thanks lee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 1dudley

1dudley Member

0   0   0

Good to see you back Lee. Certainly missed your inputs on TS, Doug Lewis

3. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

Can you rebuild the very old style of black cylinder? I have a 76H with the original cylider. Rite now,I just slip an upside down Fed primer tray under the loader & catch the drips,changing the tray every few months. Worst part is accidently touching an oily cylinder when making an adjustment.

4. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

RunGunIPSC

Yes, if the black cyl looks like the one I have pic above on the base, then yes I can rebuild them at $40.00 plus return shipping.

thanks
    lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.