Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S Mec 9000 HN 12 Ga. Loader Exc. Cond.

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BDodd 
#1 ·
Due to lack of use and shooting (and needing money) I am attempting to sell my 9000HN. It is 12 ga. and was purchased in fall of '05. Excellent condition and has loaded about 6000 shells. Included is three charge bars for 1 oz. 1 1/8 oz. and 1 1/4 oz. Has enough powder bushings to cover many loads with most common powders. The oil in the motor has been changed twice and currently has Mobil 1 synthetic in it. I do not have the ability for pictures. I am in north-east central Indiana and really wish to sell in person to prevent shipping. Will sell for 625.00 firm. Loaded is in excellent condition, no rust, was always cleaned after each use and covered when not in use. Thanks Bryan

#5 ·
I guess I am doing something wrong! The pump has been under my bench for about fifteen years and has only been topped off a couple of times. I bought it used and it was filled with tranny fluid at that time and still is. Once had a fitting leak, wrapped it with teflon tape, refilled the pump and its still going strong. Can't fight with success..the fluid is still bright red and looks clean.

Big Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.