1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Mec 9000 G Progressive Reloader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fred adrio, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fred adrio

fred adrio TS Member

Have a Mec 9000 G 12 gauge reloader for sale .This reloader was recalibrated bt Mec about a year agoe and works just fine. Giving up on reloading due to the increase cost of it. $270.00 which includes shipping takes it home. Also another charge bar and three bushings included.Fred

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Just thought this looked awful sad and lonely at the bottom with not even a uppity to the tippity toppity for Fred so I thought I would help it on its way to the tippity toppity to see if it might help it sell.

3. fred adrio

fred adrio TS Member

Thanks Lumper. You have done for me like no one else has done.

4. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Hi Fred, I have 2 questions; first, how old is it and second , where are you located? Thanks, Peter.
    Also, would you consider less than $270.00 ? Thanks again

5. fred adrio

fred adrio TS Member

The reloader is about 5 years old and live in Naples,Florida and the price includes shipping and 2 charge bars and three busshings. If that is any help to you

6. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Hi Fred, sorry for the delay to answer you back but I was busy the whole day. The $270.00 is out of my budget. Tkanks for your respons. Peter

7. fred adrio

fred adrio TS Member

To all that participated in this sale of my reloader, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.