1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

f/s mec 8567 Grabber/like brand new -12 gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by volksbugusa, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volksbugusa

volksbugusa TS Member

0   0   0

Sep 25, 2010
    like new 8567 mec grabber.in 100% working order.
    i will include the splash pan.great for easy clean up.Comes complete with manual.
    i am looking for $325.00. I will be a good guy and ship the unit no charge.
    I will accept paypal I am not willing to go any lower...then $325.00..that is a super deal for this unit.this is why i am willing to pay the freight...ajustable lead and powder bar...better then bushings...but you need to use a scale.
    The mec also comes complete with a baffle powder drop and a support bracket on the plastic bottles.
    has everything you would need...no worn parts on this machine...
    again 100%

here is my email address---mdazzo@optonline.net

the unit will be shipped from
    long island new york...

thanks for looking matt
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.