1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MEC 650 w/universal charge bar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birddog1964, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a MEC 650 with a universal charge bar, completely gone through pic speaks for it's self.
    175.00 + shipping. You call me anytime, my # is 423-743-9233

thanks
    lee

PS I will have a 9000h and the pump ready next week, not sure on price till go through it.

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

This appears to be a re-painted old style 650. Am I correct?

AndyH :-]

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Andy---I'm sure it is used and maybe older but this guy goes thru these machines with a fine tooth comb and replaces and fixes all and any problems. The loader is like new when he gets done with them. If your looking for a MEC and don't mind used this is your man.----Matt

4. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Andy44,

yes this has been repainted and it is a older 650 w/steel dies, I try not to use the plastic stuff I just don't like it some people might.

Matt thanks for the pep talk don't get that often.lol

5. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD>>>>>>>>>>

THANK TO ALL THAT INQUIRED.

LEE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.