1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MEC 600 Jr. .410ga

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sharf, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharf

sharf Member

I have a good condition, but well used .410 loader for sale. I am asking $50, plus actual shipping, which I anticipate to be around $12-15. I am in Portland, OR area.

Steve

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

That is a deal Steve. Still got the Spolar i sold you? Jeff

3. shaner

shaner Member

if its functional , ill take it can i ask though how well is well used? thanks , what is it set up for 2.5?also if shipping isnt to outragous , my zip is 43019

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

I'll buy it. PM sent your way.

5. shaner

shaner Member

so my " ill take it " means nothing ? if the shipping was fixed i wouldnt ask ?

6. sharf

sharf Member

Shaner,

The loader works fine. I may be able to get you a pic this afternoon. I'm not a dealer and only guess on the shipping based on experience. I have no way to accurately calculate shipping before running it over to UPS. I'm glad to do the $12 estimate for shipping and if it actually costs less, return the difference to you.

Please email me dirrectly to let me know whether you want it or not. You responded first and have first opportunity.

Steve

7. shaner

shaner Member

thanks , emails sent

8. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Incidentally, I trust you and condition you relay and don't need pics. I don't seem to have a message from you so just wondering who buys it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.