1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Mec .410 Grabber Mod 762R Good Condition (SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ernroe, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I am selling my Mec .410 Grabber Model 762R. This is the old style grabber and cannot be converted to use on an Automate and that is why I am selling it. I bought this loader used a couple of years ago and have never had a problem with it. I load old style WAA hulls and it turns out a nice finished shell. I currenty load all other gauges w/ the Automate system and have decided to do the same with the .410. I called MEC and was informed the 762R model could not be converted for use on the Automate. So I have decided to offer it for sale on this site until Monday after which I will list it on E Bay. $175 shipped to the lower 48 states. I will work out the difference for HI, and AK residents.
    SOLD,

Ernie Ashby
    803-360-7654
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I love your big black shell and wad hoppers in the b/g.

3. loweight

loweight Member

0   0   0

I have the first Automate that that came out I bought from Bean. I have a 12Ga 650,410&28 ga 762R,and 20ga grabber. You have to drill holes on the left side of the 762R and drill and tap the top of the automate for the 650. Works for me, I have connecting rods for all four. Just for FYI.
    Thanks Bobby

4. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks for the info Bobby but w/ my mechanical ability I am better off to go with what is on the market. I sold the 762R and have a 9000E on the way.

Ernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec 410 grabber

mec grapper 762

mechanical grabber 762r