1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MEC 12 gauge loader

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birdtracker, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

I am selling my MEC. Its the maual 9000 style. Has adjustable bar and is all manual. Due to shoulder surgery I need to sell this. I am aking $225. It has had alot of shells gone thru it, it makes shells great right now. email for any questions. First response recieves it. Thanks. Don

2. birdtracker

I took a quick picture to give everyone a better idea. Thanks. Don

3. birdtracker

to the top

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I'm surprised someone hasn't been all over this like a toad on a june-bug in July! Good deal too! Hap

5. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

It looks like a Grabber not a 9000

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

It doesn't appear to be a 9000 to me either.

7. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

XP and Dave, I'm glad you noticed as I looked at it yesterday and saw there was not shell chute and started to say something but decided to keep quiet. Jackie B.

8. birdtracker

Thats why I put "manual" in the thread. I have reloaded off it for 6 years and it was used when I got it. Every pull of the handle it makes a shell.It makes very consistant shells. You can check R.J Stuart. I won 2007 Out of state handicap champion at Indiana state shoot, got 1/2 yard at Middletowns Fall Festival this fall with a bum shoulder. I tore up my shoulder very severly June 25th 2008. I had surgery Dec 8th. I am gonna shoot again, hopefully this summer.I bought a MEC hydraulic. This is the only reason I am selling. $225 includes shipping Thanks. Don

9. JLJ0422

JLJ0422 TS Member

Well what the *&%$ is it the suspense is killing me !! Seriously I was considering reloading again but not sure if there is any $ savings or just a better product. I haven't loaded since the 80's mec jr I believe.... I wouldn't sware or dare to send pic's so its been a while. If you have time send me some info I dont want to bite off more than I can do. Good luck on the bum wing. Joe

10. birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.