1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S MAGNIFICENT MAPLE MADNESS SALE F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For your viewing pleasure and ownership if so inclined. Presenting a visual orgy of Western Big Leaf Maple 2-piece sets that are being moved out to make room for the 600 Franquette English Walnut sets and the 4000 Black Walnut sets that are coming into the drying racks. Guys and gals on TS have been wondering what stocks to buy in 2010, now you have another option. Physical ownership is the name of the game in these troubled economic times and these stocks are not subject to the whims of Executives, Boards of Directors, Government Agencies or Foreign competition.

All seven of these sets were cut from the same Big Leaf Maple Burl seven years ago and are metered at between 7 and 9 percent moisture content. All are ready to be worked immediately. They are all cut with the same template and measure 19 1/2 inches long, seven + inches deep at the butt and 2 1/4 inches thick. All have been cut with correct layout with the lace burl, fan fiddleback and figure in the large part of the stock and the straight grain running out through the wrist area where the inletting of the metal will be done.

My auto-correct feature is a little aggressive, so the color contrast is a little more dramatic in the pictures than it is in real life. All of these will produce a breath-taking stock that will have folks asking "Where'd you get that?"

These blanks are all supplied with a forend blank that matches the color, figure and flow of the stock. The price is added after the picture of the left and right side of the blank as are any comments about the blank. The price includes shipping to all 50 states. As always, ten percent of everything sold goes directly to David for future support of TS.com.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#416 will show a lot of lace burl as it is duplicated. SOLD.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#417 shows great lace burl and light spalting that adds character. Spalt is very solid. SOLD.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#422 shows big pins in the burl with a very fine fiddleback extending through the wrist area. 17 1/2 inches to the bevel cut at the nose of the blank. Price is reduced to first commitment at $99.00.

Any questions, please contact me via the email address above. Best Regards and Happy New Year to all my friends on TS.com and all fellow shooters,

Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC Your Myrtlewood Source

2. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Several folks have inquired about discounts for buying two or more of these blanks. Answer is: "Ask and you shall receive!"

Happy 2010 to all in the viewing audience,

Mike Mann
    White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC
    Your Myrtlewood Source

3. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

In honor of the new year/decade, I'll deduct $20.00 or 10 percent (get it 20/10?), whichever is the greater amount, from the price of any set between now and midnight Pacific Time, Sunday, January 3. On Monday the discounts are off and I'll let the thread die a natural death. Remember that ten percent of all sales go directly to David for the support of this website.

Respond at the email address above. Lots of interest which should be piqued by this offer.

Happy New Year,

Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS LLC Your Myrtlewood Source.

4. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Numbers 415, 418 and 424 are spoken for pending receipt of funds.

Thank You, Mike

5. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

#415 is paid in full and off the table. Check for #418 and #424 is on the way Monday. Remember, if you want to take advantage of the 20/10 discount, please let me know by email before midnight Sunday, January 3. Saw a lot of long faces driving up Interstate 5 today. Whole bunch of Ducks not very happy.

Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC Your Myrtlewood (and sometimes Maple and soon Walnut) Source

6. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Three hours to go for the special pricing!! Let me know which of the remaining four you want me to put your name on, and respond to email address above before midnight Pacific Time to take advantage of the 20/10 pricing. Remember - 10 percent of everything goes to David for support of the TS.com website.

Thanks to confirmed buyers and email with any questions, Mike Mann

7. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mike: Love your blanks. I have no current projects so I'll have to pass. I'll send David a direct check instead. Great thing your doing here. Happy New Year. Dave T.

8. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

One more time for David and TS.com. Three down, four to go.

Mike

9. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Still got folks asking about Maple, so one more time.

Mike

10. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

More requests, so I deleted the pictures of those that have been sold. I'll be posting a Myrtlewood Rifle blank later tonight. As always, ten percent of everything sold through the site goes back to David for support of TS.com.

Mike Mann

11. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

#421 is now gone. More funds for David and the TS.com site. Thanks to all who have shown interest and especially those who have purchased.

Mike Mann

12. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

#416 and #417 are now gone. #422 is all alone so I've reduced the price to $99.00 and I'll pick up the shipping. First commitment at the email above gets a real bargain on this one. Let's get this last one purchased so I can get the check off to David. Thanks to all who have shown interest and a big thanks to the buyers. #422 will be shown at the Sunnyvale doubles marathon in northern California on Saturday if it hasn't been spoken for by then.

Mike Mann

13. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

All in, all done!! #422 has found a home and the Magnificent Maple Madness is over. All seven blanks have found new homes and I've got a little more space for the fifty Franquette English Walnut Blanks I picked up this afternoon. I've uncovered three incredible Maple blanks - two rifles and one 2 piece - that will be the target of another thread when I get a few minutes of spare time in Las Vegas.

Thanks again to all lookers and especially to the buyers. Your purchases have earned $104.90 for TS.com which I'm sure will be appreciated.

Mike Mann

14. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Mike:

Thanks!

Jay Spitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.