1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%% F/S MachOne %%

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dennis DeVault, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

MachOne for sale, Excellent shape, english walnut wood, new style rib that can be eaisly interchanged, current LOP 14-5/8" offset 1/4" right, toe-out 1/4" right. Receiver has Armalloy finish. Gun comes with case,(3) choke tubes, both triggers and warranty. Gun is 95% Price with both pull and release triggers
    $ 5,600.00. Price with just one of the triggers $5,100.00. If you have any interest call me at the shop 330-456-6070.

Dennis DeVault

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=machone232.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=machone231.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=machone23.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

3. lju

lju Member

0   0   0

Up for Dennis. Somebody needs to give this gun a new home. This one really spanks targets, I know I owned it until last weekend. The only reason I let it go was to upgrade to an Infinity.

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Nice .

5. xcollector

xcollector TS Member

0   0   0

TTT for Dennis

6. lju

lju Member

0   0   0

Just thought I would show the other side of this Mach One for everyone to see. It's really a great shooter.

7. lju

lju Member

0   0   0

Here's another one:
    [​IMG]

And the last one:
    [​IMG]

8. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

9. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Dennis..how does this differ from the Infinity?

10. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

Chango2,

There is a great difference to the Infinity. The triggers are no longer the same, the weight was reduced in the Infinity by a pound to a pound and a half. When NCP Products was closed I decided to completely redesign the Infinity and that was done by all the comments that we received over the 15 years of the MachOne. We are a small company and very close to all our customers, we listen to there comments. I will always strive to build a better more reliable product, pushing the envelope for new ideas. Thank you for your iinput.

Dennis DeVault

11. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks Dennis,

I saw an Infinity for the first time "in the flesh" presented by its proud new owner out here in So-Cal. He used to shoot a 90-T that he kept in immaculate condition, so I am sure that Infinity will have a well-cared for and enjoyable life.

I forget his name, but he's the one who had the LOP just a bit over 13". He, as all had nothing but good things to say about Infinity and you; we all enjoyed bench racing back at my truck and getting to mount/handle/inspect the new gun.

Kudos

12. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

13. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

back up top

14. lju

lju Member

0   0   0

Dennis I forgot the name of that metal preservative (the stuff you wipe on the barrel)you showed me when I was out there last month. Does Brownell's have it or did you start carrying it yet?

George

15. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

George,

The stuff you are referring to is Rusterprufe, the compnay is located in Sparta,Wisconsin We do not have the product for sale yet. Hope this helps.

Dennis DeVault

16. lju

lju Member

0   0   0

Thanks Dennis

17. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dennis:
    What is the barrel length and weight overall of the shotgun?
    Regards,
    Dave Swerdlin

18. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

0   0   0

19. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

dave320-c,

All the barrels of the MachOne and Infinity shotguns are 33". We have never offered any other length. The guns weighs 10-1/4 lbs.

Dennis DeVault

20. trench12

trench12 TS Member

0   0   0

Rustpruf???? aint that what the Hammer uses on his hair????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.