1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S M32/K-32 Baker barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by joe scout, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe scout

joe scout Member

For sale 34" m32/k32 barrel with medium high rib choked light full, excellent condition. It looks like it has a Simmons rib with a "B" on the mono block, was told it is a Stan Baker. Most likely will require some fitting.$1500.00 Also F/S 28" skeet $750.00 and 30" barrel with Briley choke tubes $1000.00

Joe

2. mike cain

mike cain Member

Can you give me more info. on the 30 inch barrel. What are the choke constrictions, overall condition and what barrel hanger. thanks mike cain

3. joe scout

joe scout Member

Mike, pLease e-mail me for pics.
    The 30" barrel has Briley screw-in thin wall chokes, M, IM, F. Barrel hanger is fixed factory -- 30" under barrel is set-up to impact the same as the top barrel. Condition is very good, some scrathes on the mono block. A past owner put a lot of money in this gun, it was orginially a skeet gun and then he added a custom o/u and a Baker single barrel trap. If you have questions about the fore-end hanger I don't know what type it is -- usually m32/k32's are fairly close to fitting but most always needs some work.

Tks,
    Joe

4. joe scout

joe scout Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.