1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S...LUJTIC DYNAKIC SUPREME....PICS...REDUCED

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bgf, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

I had this up for sale in August with good response but no deal. I am reducing the price from $4950 to $4375 shipped/insured to lower 48 states. I just don't shoot enough any longer to warrant a gun of this quality. It has been the best gun I have ever owned. I will consider trades [prefer release trigger] plus cash. Must be lefthand friendly.

Ljutic Dynokic Supreme with 33 ½ inch barrel. LOP is 14 ¼ over Kickeez Rocker pad and adj. plate. Factory release trigger. Choked at .29 thousands. Upgraded wood and checkering with adj. comb. Polished sides and flat bluing on frame and barrel. POI is in the 80/20 range. Light bluing wear on underside of frame and trigger bow. Minor dings in stock non-broken finish. Could be steamed out if desired. Factory Americase with gun number inside lid. All numbers match. Overall excellent condition. Have more pics upon request.
    Use PM or addie above…drop the XXs.
    Bernie

UPDATE: The stock is neutral because of the thrust hammer system. Very fast lock time. Good for either lefty or righty.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/bgf123/?action=view¤t=1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/bgf123/?action=view¤t=3-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

The mark on the stock in this pic is light reflection and not a scratch.

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

ttt

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

ttt, a gun like this deserves it. Beautiful.

4. perazzi2005

perazzi2005 Member

YOU HAVE E-MAIL----------DAVE

5. bgf

bgf Active Member

Dave....pics sent.

Bernie

6. bgf

bgf Active Member

ttt

7. bgf

bgf Active Member