1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Longrage 5 stand controller

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Sprinklerman, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

500 Series, wireless 5 stand controller with 6 receivers $1000.00 shipped to lower 48.

2. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I would be interested for 500.00.

3. Ifitfliesitdies

Ifitfliesitdies Member

0   0   0

Sprinklerman,

The 500 Series has been Discontinued. We got a good deal when the 4300 first came out to trade in our 500 Series. I don't know how much they'd offer today.

Best,
    Tom

4. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

includes a new spare battery,charger and bag.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

6. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Offer withdrawn

Talked to long range and its obsolete and will not be supported. They also have used new generations for close to this price.

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

himark, Aren't you the perfect gentleman. First you offer him half what he's asking then you ruin his thread altogether. Do me a favor do not make an offer on anything I'm selling. You could at least delete your threads! Bill

8. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bill,

If you are a gentleman seller you would politely decline the offer. Since you dont have the courtesy to say "no thank you" I wouldnt be so inclined to leave my offer for a "pissing pole"

9. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

BTW, Bill if your right I should delete my threads in hope another TS.Com user is not so dilgent in finding out its not supported and obsolete. yeah that makes sense...Is that how we operate here on TS? I guess your for sale ads would.

10. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A new MT-4300c with 6 receivers cost $1425.00 plus shipping. This controller and reeivers all work just as they should. If someone (not highmark) is interested make me an offer. If I can't get a reasonable price I will keep it and use it on the sporting clays course. Mark

11. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My opinion of himark remains the same! You could have just said offer withdrawn. If you don't want to buy it who cares why? It's your opinion. And everyone knows opinions are like buttholes everyone has one. Please keep the smell to yourself. :) Regards, Bill

12. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bill, quit thread drifting. If you want to buy this than buy it since you know so much. If not step away from the crack pipe.

13. straightsixes

straightsixes TS Member

0   0   0

I own a couple of these sets. They still work great, and will continue to work great.

I also own gobs of the latest MT4300 series equipment... and you know what it works like the older equipment. Just press the buttons and the targets fly.

The issue is that it is harder for LongRange to get parts for the older boards. They have enough trade-in equipment to keep things serviced for quite some time.

I have found its actually easier to train a solo shooter on the 500 series equipment than the 4300. The newer stuff takes a bit to get used to, especially if they are just use to old skeet pickles.

$1000 to not have to run cords, be able to shoot solo, and move around wherever with the wireless controller... is a smoking deal (especially for those of us who know how much of a pain it can be to run cords etc all the time). I paid a lot more than that years ago and was thrilled with the results.

14. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

15. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sold pending funds. Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.