1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S LJUTIC SUPER HANDICAP W/ SOFT TOUCH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by The Trapshooters, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Trapshooters

The Trapshooters TS Member

For sale a 12 gauge Ljutic super handicap with soft touch plus original stock. Gun shoots 100% high. 34" barrel with pull trigger. $6,500.00 Email for additional pictures. Reply to thread, email or call 1-606-794-3237.

Phillip Nickell
    Rowan County Sportsman's Club

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

You might want to state the price.

Hauxfan!

3. The Trapshooters

$6,500.00!

Phillip Nickell

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

if it is a super handicap it will say super handicap LE on receiver. Only 25 made and it will be numbered on bottom of receilver. Nice gun. i own Number 12. the rib height is between the mono rib and the oylimpic rib. different wood and forearm also.

5. The Trapshooters

This one is 21 of 25.

Phillip Nickell

6. The Trapshooters

7. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

I am not trying to sell this gun but i shot mine today in caps. I don't get to excited these days over trap guns but this one is a sleeper. It handles and is balanced nice. The gun has very little recoil with 3 dram loads. I guess it was because of the larger stock and higher rib. It is different than other Ljutics i have owned. The quality of the wood is not the greatest but the stock demisions are perfect for me. My Ljutic Super Handicap is 80/20 poi and 35 choke according to Nadine Ljutic. It was like new in the box when i purchased it. Nadine overnighted a release trigger to me. Great lady to deal with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.