1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Ljutic stock***SOLD***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Beretta Young Gun, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I picked this stock up at the state shoot and now i dont need it. Stock for a Ljutic mono gun.

bought it as a project/carving stock.

A few chips in the finish on the top of grip, near the checkering, and bottom of the grip.

stock is still very sound with no cracks.

Adjustable comb with soft top functions perfectly. Right side of the stock has been shaved to allow comb to be moved further to the right

Adjustable butt plate functions perfectly.

Bolted right on to my 2900 serial number range ljutic(stock bolt not included)

Overall length is 13.5in. that puts LOP around 14-14.5in.

asking price is $200.00. half the price of other stocks ive seen. no forend. BYG
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. skidrowe7

skidrowe7 Member

0   0   0

With the stock bolted on and the comb full down (as pictured) what was your POI.

3. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Skid, the comb heigth doesn't mean much if you use the figure 8 bead pattern. It all depends on your rib. This stock will fit any flat rib or mid rib gun with any where from a 50/50 POI to a 100% POI rib. My mid rib gun shoots 70/30 withe the figure 8 bead pattern and the comb has a lot more adjustability to allow for an even taller rib. Hope this helped. BYG

4. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

5. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

6. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0