1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Ljutic Stainless LTX Two Barrel Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ABH, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABH

ABH Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have for sale,a Ljutic Stainless LTX two barrel set. The barrels are mid rib, 33” long, .740” bore and ported. One is a fixed .020” choke with the Ljutic rings still visible. The other has five Briley flush screw-ins of 20, 25, 30, 35, and 40 points of constriction. Both forcing cones have been lengthened. Both barrels have the ejector lockout feature also.

The stock is Monty Carlo with an adjustable 1” Kick EEZ pad.The LOP can be adjusted from 14” to 15.375”. The DAC is 1.5”. The DAH is adjustable also. The stock is straight.

The gun comes in an Americase with combo lock. A trigger tune-up kit with firing pin, trigger pins and all springs is included also. The gun is in excellent condition, 98-99% $5,250.00 If interested, e-mail me at ABH243@AOL.COM, or PM me. Thanks for looking.
    ART H.

abh_2008_05044.jpg

abh_2008_05045.jpg

abh_2008_05046.jpg

abh_2008_05047.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Very Nice Ljutic

3. ABH

ABH Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

I owned this gun back when it was a 2 fixed choke set and it is a great gun. Very fast and smooth. If I had been able to find a stainless LTX release trigger(reasonable) I probably would still be shooting it. The wood on this set is much prettier in person than the pictures show. This is a good deal for someone.

--- Chip King ---

5. ABH

ABH Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Chip for the comments. I joined a club that throws wobble and doubles. I'd like to give them a go so I'll be looking for a combo set soon. I'd never sell this gun if I were to stick with singles only.

ART HARDWICK.

6. ABH

ABH Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic ltx 22