1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

++++++F/S Ljutic+++One of a kind++++

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trpshtr2001, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Ljutic 34" , serial #9**, Umberger Custom Wood, Soft touch stock, Standard rib, complete Armoloy ( looks like Stainless ). Documention of Porting and tweeking by Eyster to 92% and 98% handicap and singles.If I knew how to post photos I would, or if someone else wants to post I will send them to them. May consider trade for quality handguns or bench rifles of equal value. I need $2650.00 plus shipping to your FFL. This is less than the cost of the wood.

2. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Hi. Please send me some pics. Thanks, Steve Also, want me to post them for you?

3. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Am seriously interested in your Ljutic. Please e-mail me with a phone # & I will call you to discuss it. Or you may call me at 406 821-3215. Tom in Montana.

4. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Hi Steve, I would send you some pics if I had an email address. I would gladly let you post them.
    Thanks,
    John

5. Legend

Legend TS Member

Please send me pictures if it is still for sale. Thanks

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Pictures please. If it is a mid rib gun I may well be a buyer. Jeff

7. biff

biff Active Member

John, what gun are you going to be shooting after this Ljutic? Post sale remorse seems to affect ljutic shooters more than with other guns and has been the major cause for yardage handicap reductions and average declines!! That is a great price on your gun, I love the Soft Touch on mine! Biff

8. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Gun is sold pending funds . Thanks to all who inquired

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.