1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Ljutic Monogun w/extras – Serial #379X

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by radeck, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm redoing my post with some info I got 2/2/10 from Nadine Ljutic and cutting out some other stuff. Here goes: F/S Ljutic mid-rib Monogun with some extras.

An original owner gun purchased new in May 2008. The date of manufacture / left the factory was 2/13/08. The list price of gun is $6,995 plus $300 for the choke tube model; a total of $7,295. Has 34” barrel. Came with .705 & .715 screw-in chokes. Weighs 9 lbs 9 oz.

Per phone call to Nadine the following information was obtained. The bore is .740 and the point of impact is 80/20. Has long forcing cones. The DAC is 1 ½” and the DAH is 2 ¼”. Cast off of 1/8”. Stock is American fiddleback walnut.

Trigger recently rebuilt, it breaks at 3 ¼ lbs. on my RCBS scale, and is nicely crisp. Some of the metal on the right side of the trigger guard has been removed for a better trigger finger fit.

Adjustable comb on a Monte Carlo stock with the set screws on the right hand side. No toe out. D&E palm swell for XL-Right Hand side.

The LOP from the trigger to the end of the wood is 13 5/8”. Current LOP is 14 ¾” with the ¾” Kickeez pad and the 3/8” Graco plate.

Extras include a post purchase .725 factory choke (a $150 value). Plus if you desire a longer LOP than the current set up – you get a second Kickeez pad (one inch) to lengthen for a 15” LOP. If you need more, the aftermarket Graco LOP adjuster can be threaded on to add another 1 1/8” to the LOP for a total of 16 1/8”. These enhancements (adjustable comb and LOP adjuster) are a $380 value. Total to replace is $7,825.

Has shipping box but no case. Has the usual Ljutic bluing wear and some handling marks mostly on the forearm, price adjusted accordingly to $3500 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL. Thank you for looking. PM me if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Is stock neutral?

3. trucker1

trucker1 TS Member

0   0   0

will give 3,700 for it now cant get to PM do not know why.
    where ara you at ?

4. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Please see updated thread at top. Questions hopefully answered. And price is $3500 plus shipping & insurance to your FFL.

5. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

offer sent in pm. BYG

6. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bump up.

7. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Potential buyer backed out. Bump up.

8. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Price drop to $3400 plus delivery to your FFL. PM me if interested.

9. JD Jake

JD Jake Member

0   0   0

You have a PM.

10. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Price has been dropped to $3300 plus delivery to your FFL. PM me. Thank you.

11. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

12. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I was asked about the trigger rebuild. It was done by the factory rep I bought the gun through. He offers continuing service. I thought the trigger didn't feel quite as crisp as it had been. So I took it to him and after he pulled it out of the gun and disassembled it, he cleaned all the parts and polished the hammer surfaces. That's the rebuild and was done last month. Trigger now is crisp. It was only test fired after that.

Asking price is $3300 plus delivery charges to your FFL. All offers will be considered. PM me if interested. Thank you for looking.

13. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Priced to sell at $3150 plus shipping & insurance to your FFL. (With a buyer’s maximum delivery charge of $125 anywhere in the lower 48; seller will absorb any excess over that). PM me if interested. Thank you for looking.

14. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sold - pending funds, FFL info, & a 3 day inspection period.

15. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Funds rec'd. Gun shipped.

16. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Monogun is back in play. Potential buyer couldn't shoot the gun the way he wanted to - given his current shooting style.

Price is $3150 plus a maximum delivery charge of $125 to your FFL anywhere in the lower 48. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic dates of manufacture