1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Ljutic Mono-Gun, mid-70

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Anchorsteam, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Here's a nice mono gun - hits targets good. Was overhauled by Nadine's crew before I bought it - you can call her for details. Full choke, un-messed with rings in muzzle. Has fairly new PFS stock (installed the other day, brand new from Vern). Set up for shell extract - has the little doodad (but missing a small screw I think) to convert it to eject. Bluing is good, only a couple small handling marks here and there. POI is 90-10 I believe, not sure, you can ask Nadine when you call. #1774. Front bead last lost it's white section long time ago . No case - sorry. You can email or PM for more pictures, or chit-chat. $2800.00 or best. Shipped to your FFL holder or local pickup ok with ID or CCW.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Do you have the original stock for the gun?
    Doug

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

To convert it to eject you have to remove/loosen two screws. Jimmy recommends you remove them so they don't fall out and get mixed up in the works. Here's a pic of where the screws are:

Ejectorsear.jpg

Those screws stop the ejector sear from engaging the ejector and thus make it an extractor. Take out those two screws, and boy are they small, and it will eject.

4. ABH

ABH Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If you want to keep the gun extract only, blue LockTite those screws in place. They will not back out after that.

ART H.

5. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

...good info the next owner - thx!

6. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

I will sell the receiver, iron and barrel only for 1500 cash - lol. And any shipping to your FFL holder will be additional. Local pickup is ok too with good ID, etc.

7. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

Ajax

8. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

TTT price reduction

9. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

This is a great price! I'd buy it, but it's got that right hand thingy on the end...

10. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

0   0   0

If they would twist the stock 180 degrees us lefties could buy it...

11. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

...PFS is gone...

12. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Anchorsteam, did you receive my e-mails with the question on the bore and choke and the forearm lock up?

Ajax

13. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Ajax - Bore is .740, choke is .030. It's hooded. I'm going to hang on to it since I just bought a Fajen stock for it to try out. I love inkballing targets with this thing - just doesn't fit me for a darn - yet. In the hands of a good shooter this gun would be a deadly embarrassment to most other shooters. Except Danny Sirk - what a terrific trap shooter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.