Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S Ljutic Mono 12GA Trap

5K views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  DeckGT 
#1 ·
I am looking to sell my very nice Ljutic Trap gun. It has BEAUTIFUL wood on it and on the right side of the barrel there was a scratch smaller than the end of a pinky finger, that was covered up and you can see it if your looking for it but most people never notice it. I did show it in the pictures. This gun has an upgraded recoil system in the stock and it's fully adjustable. This upgrade was around $1000.00 by itself. Gun shoots great and has amazing wood! Stock is standard and does not have any palm swell on it. If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures please let me know.

I am either looking to sell it for $2700 or trade for a combo gun with or without extra cash.

See less See more
#14 ·
I am getting a lot of questions as to it being left or right handed gun and I wanted to clear those up. The gun has nothing special to make it left or right handed. The original own was left handed and I am right handed. I only stated it being a left handed gun because of the little amount of ware on the left side where the trigger finger would go. If you have any questions on ANYTHING please let me know!

#17 ·
What is the length of pull over what thickness spacer and recoil pad?

Is it a pull trigger?

What is the drop at the comb with the comb all the way down?

What is the POI? Is it 80/20, 70/30 or ?

What is the choke? If tubed, what chokes come with it?

where are you located? (I am in Phoenix area)

Do you have a case for it?

When was the last time that it was worked on (rebuilt)?

Thank you......Phil

#20 ·
SuperMotard,

It has a full fixed choke in it. It also comes with your choice of pull or release but not both. Gun is located in Northwest Ohio and does not have a hard case for it.

Hope this helps. I am unsure how to measure the rest so if someone could tell me I will do my best getting them that information.

Thanks
DeckGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.