1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Ljutic midrib, 34

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Anchorsteam, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Folks - here's a terrific late model Ljutic mid-rib in really terrific shape, #2800. 34", Briley screw in chokes (3 choke tubes), 14-3/4" LOP on a Nelson adjustable pad, factory adjustable comb, release trigger(2-1/2# & 2-1/4#), 60/40. OR: I can swap the release for a 'pull' trigger with no change in price, but the pull trigger housing is rather old looking compared to the new release trigger, works great though. Wood has tiny marks here and there from use and handling, but nothing major at all. (there is light reflecting on the receiver - no marks on the receiver) Metal is 98% with some wear around the muzzle and where the foreend clips on. Foreend needs to be tightened - it is just a hair loose. I like shooting my flat rib Ljutic better and have better results with it, more confident with the lo-rib gun (ask my club mates). I got it recently but just can't seem to get into a groove with this gun. Great gun for someone looking for an affordable Ljutic. $2600.00, you pay shipping or simply pick it up locally. Gun ships when your check clears, alternatively you can pay via Paypal; or again - pay cash locally. No case, no parts, no manual - did not come with the gun. It works great and looks great. Happy to take PM's or emails. My work email is m.tribbie@osd.mil and I'm there all day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

TTT with new info...

3. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Now Boys, That's a real bargain on a trapgun that'll last you a lifetime. I'm sure the dog doesn't go with a deal like that! Biff

4. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

yes - Blizie the Aussie wonder Dog stays:^)

5. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

email sent

6. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Gun is out for a test drive - will know in a day or two if it comes back up for sale.

7. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

You cannot use PayPal for this transaction.

8. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Rastoff - thanks for the bump, keep em' coming...

9. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

...gun is sold.

10. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Pay Pal has policies about "gun transactions". I have policies about Pay Pal.....never, ever use them for anything. They're a large collection of real small thinkers.

11. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

I'm very familiar with paypal and their childish policy; I use paypal all the time in spite of their ridiculous policy

12. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

I'm glad to hear that. I hope they wake up and realize that gun people are people too. I'm also glad you sold the gun. I hope the new owner understands what a great deal he got.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.