1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Ljutic LTX PRO3 SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rodney1966, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodney1966

Rodney1966 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Ljutic LTX PRO3 with a 34” 90/10 barrel Briley ported and choked. It comes with three Briley Spectrum chokes LF, IM, and M. Four way adjustable comb, and two kick eez pads for adjusting the LOP currently set at 14 ¾ and adjusts to 14 ½ with the shorter pad. The stock has a light right hand palm swel, and no cast. The serial number is 311 as shown on the Americase that comes with the gun. I bought this gun on TS.com from Jim West a few months back it’s the softest shooting gun I have ever shot, but shoots a little high for me, and is the reason I’m selling. Jim took great care of the gun as well as I have. The barrel, stock and forearm have always been kept in gun socks also included. The trigger is pull. The gun shows light bluing wear and the wood is as beautiful as shown in the pictures. I am asking what I paid only, and shipping is included in that price as that’s how Jim sold it to me. SOLD

The only things I have done to this gun sense I bought it is change the ejector spring to make it stiffer, and sold the flush mount chokes and bought these Briley Spectrum extended chokes $90 each. All the tools for adjusting the comb are included. Combination on the case has not been set. 000

Please email or PM if interested or need more information. Located in Colorado

Rodney Erkson
    Rodney1966

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

3. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

0   0   0

pm sent

4. Rodney1966

Rodney1966 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Gun is sold to my good friend Gary (Benschott) and will be staying in the great state of Colorado. Thanks Gary she's yours

5. benschott

benschott Member

0   0   0

Rodney,

I'm really enjoying the shotgun. I was wondering if you/anyone knew of another Ljutic "pull" trigger for sale. I'm not interested in anything much over 4 LBs. of pull weight. (Perazzi spoiled)

Thanks,

Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic ltx

ljutic pro 3