1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Ljutic LTX possible good deal

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by new loader, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new loader

new loader Member

I saw a Ljutic LTX for sale today at the Indianapolis gun show. Probably the wrong place to sell a gun like that. If it does not sell, it goes back to Akron, OH. It is LTX stainless, pull & release trigger, adjustable pad & comb. Gold triggerguard, in Americase. $5000.00 If interested, email me & I will forward his name & number, you work out your own deal. I have no interest whether a transaction occurs or not. clayeva@comcast.net

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Yes I saw the same gun . 3500 would be alot to pay for it . It had a gold trigger . It was less then nice .

KEYBEAR

3. 6871

6871 Member

KEYBEAR:

Might have interest in gun; what are your thoughts on gun as I didn't know if you were serious or a "touch of sarcasm" in your message.

Thanks.

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

keybear, what gun you shooting now?

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

No sarcasm . The LJutic LTX was way over the going price . You can drive out to Indiana Gun Club and buy a nicer LJutic for alot less . I seen the LTX and did look it over but then seen the price $5000 and put it back fast .

Earl I,m still shooting the Seitz and it,s looking like I will be shooting it for a long time . No one will buy a fixed rib Seitz . If It,s not an adjustable rib it,s dead in the water at this time .

6871 I,m no expert but have shot alot of LJutic guns also bought and sold maybe 15 or more over the years that LJutic should be closer to 3,500 tops . The LTX is not the easiest gun to sell not like a mono and little will interchange with the mono .

KEYBEAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic for sale in indianapolis

ljutic ltx